Computer is an electronic device made by Charles Babage, to solve arithmetic & logical operations. It is one of the very important instrument of our life. There is not a single day that we can go without the use of computers. The IT industry has experienced a continuous surge along with computers and the Internet. This has led to growth of other ancillary industries like the internet service providers and the technical service providers and all together the whole economy of the world.
The advancement in the computer technology has made it possible for almost everything to be done through the computer and over the internet. With the help of these two tools you can accomplish your office work even if you are at home. Not only this, you can also take care of education, shopping and research and various other things too. Computers are useful in business, in education and home. The use of computer has reduced time span of many works. Any work can be done sitting in a place and pressing few keys. It has enabled people to know happenings of the world shortly after it happens.
Computer has made it easier for people to communicate in addition to saving time and money. Using e-mails you can send letters immediately to anyone, at a very less cost. When there was no computer it used to take weeks and months to send letters by post. The mode of education has also changed. Using internet and computer you can teach anyone in any part of the world. It is also a mode of entertainment. You can play games and even watch your favorite serials and movies.
Computer has even bought the families together. Families staying miles apart can talk and even see each other. By understanding computers we can better exploit their benefits and features for our betterment.
Do You Need Support with Writing about Computer and Its Benefits?
We use computers for almost everything in our lives now, we walk around with cell phones in our pockets that have more computing power than the Apollo moon landings. Even our refrigerators and other appliances are now controlled by computers. But writing an engaging and effective essay around the subject of the benefits of computers may still be a difficult task.
Many students lack time, or they can’t find the inspiration for writing that effective essay. This is why you will want to get some good support with your essay writing. Our services have been helping students across all subject areas for several years and we can provide you with some of the best advice you will find online to get that perfect essay written so that you can get the grades that you are looking for.
How to Write an Essay on the Benefits of Computers
Even if you think computers are an awful invention you will still be reading this using one and preparing to write your essay on one. But knowing where to start with your essay and what to write is not always as simple as you would hope. The following tips however will help you with your writing:
- Review the prompt and ensure that you fully understand what is asking you to write. If you are not completely sure of what you are expected to cover within your essay it is always best to check with your tutor before you start the work.
- Do some research about what the benefits are of computers. Often it is best to look for something that is going to be less obvious if you want to make a really “wow” essay that is going to stand out.
- If you are required to use evidence to back up your essay then ensure that you keep notes of the information that you review for your citations.
- Create an outline to map out how you will write your essay. This will help you to better understand exactly how the different parts of your essay will hang together and what should be included within each section. This will guide your writing and make it simpler with less need to do rewrites.
- Use a 5 paragraph structure for simplicity:
- Must give an introduction to computers in use today
- State your thesis or argument
- Outline how you will prove your argument
- Main body
- Usually three separate paragraphs
- Each should be one piece of evidence to support your thesis
- Make your strongest argument first, then the second strongest last
- Concluding paragraph
- Summarize the supporting arguments
- Show how the thesis is proven
- Make a call to action or personal comment
- Proofread and review your writing; ensure that it is well written and engaging while being totally free from errors.
More Essays about Computing
Many times you will be asked to write an essay around computing without a fixed prompt. While this leaves you a lot of freedom to choose a subject that will interest you it can also be hard to choose something. The following are a few suggestions to write about in the field of computing:
- Is there a cost to computer literacy?
- Are we too dependent on the computers that we use?
- Could I really be a victim of a hacker?
- Is the computer the greatest invention ever?
- Who will be in control in 50 years? Man or the computer?
- What is a computer virus?
- Should artificial intelligence be allowed?
- Was my essay written by a computer?
- What will computers be able to do in 10 more years?
- How secure is my computer really?
Don’t hesitate to call us for an impecabble help with your essay on computers today!
the topic is
Educational benefits of computers
Can you imagine how academic life would be like without computers? Writing letters, essays , editing and saving information would be completely exhausting. What is more, looking for information would be almost impossible. However, computers have simplified students work throughout the academic year. Despite the difficulties of learning how to use them, computers can be practical and helpful.
The most important benefit of computers is their practicability. A single machine allows students to calculate, to write essays and to search for information while listening to music. For example, Office package includes a spreadsheet program, a word processor and a presentation program. What is more, It includes a grammar and spelling check, which simplifies edition. At the same time, the student can listen to music, watch a video, record a CD, or chat with friends. In short, any computer shares the characteristics of a radio, a television, a telephone, a notebook, and a calculator together with tools for organization, for multimedia presentations and for grammatical corrections.
Another benefit of computers is the assistance they provide to students. For example, with the help of a computer, files can be easily organized and adequately separated in folders according to subject. In addition, they can be retrieved by using the computer's search tool. Another example of how they are helpful is the capacity to store a large amount of information. By using the Internet, a student can download a great number of files of different sizes which can be saved on the computer's hard disk. E-books, audiobooks, movies and programs on school subjects can be downloaded and stored for the student benefit.
In conclusion, Computers have become an essential tool for students and without them, academic work would be wearying. The ability to store and execute different programs makes computers extremely practical and helpful for students benefit.
Well. I hope you can help me with some corrections, anything you would add or change is also wellcome
Overall - nice work. Your thesis includes the actual summary of the content, and your essay has two distinct sections - on how computers facilitate multitasking, and on how they help organize information. That's nice - I like it that you keep all the material in its proper section. In other words, when you talk about multitasking, you don't talk about organization, and in the second section you only discuss organization and thus keep it clean. Nice.
As for the thesis statement - it could use some work. Here's the issue: you begin the essay by insinuating that life without computers would stink. In fact, you devote first three sentences to that part of the argument. And then you use the word "however" and describe the second part of the argument, which is that computers make students' lives so much better.
You see, your thesis presents two larger sections - 1. how life would be without computers (exhausting and impossible, according to you), and 2. how life is so easy with computers. But in your essay you only discuss the second part. Do you see what I mean?
You could do one of two things:
1. Write out a nice little two-part section in which you describe how life would be (and was before computers became available) without computers. It would be a two-part section because you have two topics: multitasking and organization of information. And when you're done with that, you could present the rest of your essay the way you already have it.
2. Just remove the unnecessary stuff from your thesis and stick to your main point, which is that computers improve students' lives in two ways: first, they allow students to multitask, and second, they help organize information.
Hope this helps,
Thanks, for your help. You know I will change, then, the introduction a bit, because I'm limitated to 300 words, so it is the best option.
Phil, you are making this site a better place and promoting your service in a very cool way. I'm glad you're participating!
Here is some grammar/punctuation help to go with the help pertaining to the thesis.
In conclusion, computers... no need to capitalize it!
In conclusion, computers have become an essential tool for ...
"computers" is plural. "tool" is singular. The rule is called "number agreement." The numbers have to agree, so put singular with singular and plural with plural:
In conclusion, computers have become essential tools for students, and without them academic work would be wearying. ---- I MOVED A COMMA, TOO!
Use an apostrophe:
...and helpful for students' benefit.