Advantages And Disadvantages Of Online Shopping
Advantages and disadvantages of online shopping
Recently shopping online has become very popular because of the vast availability of internet. Online shopping is one kind of E-business where one consumer can directly shop over the internet. Ebay and Amazon are the 2 most popular and trusted website for shopping online. Millions of products are sold all over the world through this E-business model.
Most of the people prefer to shop online because searching a product online is very easy and relatively less time consuming. Besides products are usually sold at a cheaper price in online. Besides these advantages, Shopping online has got many disadvantages as well.
In this Article I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Shopping Online.
Advantages of online shopping
1. Finding a product online is much more easier than looking for it in the local store. You can search any product easily by using the search engine feature of a online shopping website. But in store you have to look for it until you find it. This is how you can save some valuable time.
2. Now it is very easy to shop online because of the availability of internet every where in the world.
3. You don't have to waste your time in going to store and standing in front of the crowd. Many people hate to search a product in the corners of a shop and stand in the line for paying the price. Shopping from the local store become more time consuming and expensive if you do not have your own car. You can solve all the above problems just by shopping online.
4. If you don't find a product than you can switch to a new shopping website without wasting your time. For example if you don't find the suitable product in E-bay, you can look for it in the amazon without wasting your time. On the other hand if you do not find any product in the store you have to go to other store which is more laborious and time consuming. Sometime you will be forced to buy inferior good from the local store.
5. You will enjoy the freedom of price flexibility. If you don't like the price of a product from an online shop, you can switch to other online to store to look for cheaper price. You can also follow this procedure in normal shop, but it would take more time and labor to do so.
6. Now a days shopping online is very reliable. The percentage of satisfaction is very high. This is why you would see most of the seller has 99%+ positive feedback.
7. Most of the store provides money back guarantee. Although it is very difficult to get back the money but most of the seller do provide money back grantee for a specific period of time.
8. You have infinite option to choose a product.
9. If you don't find any product within your country then you must need to shop online from a international store.
10. There are some product which you don't...
Loading: Checking Spelling
Advantages and Disadvantages of Technology Essay
1553 words - 6 pages Technology has changed modern society drastically, both positively and negatively. Technology has influenced every aspect of our life, making it simpler but not necessarily better. Albert Einstein was concerned about the advancement of technology. "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction."1 Undoubtedly, what has changed the most are communication, the spread of information, and how business is practiced. Consequently,...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Parole Essay
2195 words - 9 pages The history of community corrections shows that many changes have occurred in the criminal justice system regarding punishment of offenders. Shortly after the creation of the penitentiary community, many people came to the view that incarceration was not an appropriate response to address all offenders. As a response to this concern, community corrections such as probation and parole were developed and implemented by the criminal justice...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalisation
764 words - 3 pages Globalisation is defined as the integration, interaction and interdependence of people and organisations all around the globe.Globalisation can be separated into three Periods. The first began around 1492 with the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus and was signified by the trade between the old and the new world. This...
Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
802 words - 3 pages Personnel services, over the past decade, have become a billion dollar business and will almost double by next year. These services are cleverly hidden by classy names like "Recruitment Enhancement" or "Employer Services" companies, but all in all the bottom line is just the same. Outsourcing occurs when a firm subcontracts an outside supplier to manage or maintain certain aspects of their company's business. This has been common practice in...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization
2505 words - 10 pages Globalization is the attractive word that has been given to the global actions of ideas, capital, goods and people. It is one of the most powerful forces reshape our planet. All of us can remember a time when foreign goods were smuggled, foreign travel was a rarity, foreign books and magazines were hard to come by, where ISD calls required spending Rs 120 per minute, and where email did not exist. While that world is inevitably gone, there is...
Comparison of Traditional and Online Shopping.
662 words - 3 pages The Internet has changed consumer shopping style; however, the foundations that cause the common shopping habits have not changed. Online and traditional shopping both have to deal with issues that relate to security, advertisement, and providing a better service through convenience. The security issue comes up for both business sites. Online, people are concerned about...
The disadvantages and advantages of pesticides.
659 words - 3 pages PESTICIDES IN OUR ECONOMYINTRODUCTION A pesticide is a material used to kill or reject a pest. Pesticides havedisadvantages and advantages. They are able to restrain pests, but it can alsokill other organisms as well. Not only do they affect animals but they caneffect us, as humans. A pesticide is a...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Technological Advancement
776 words - 3 pages How did technology affect us? Did it affect us in a positive or a negative way? Technology has both positive and negative effects, it’s plainly about how people choose to use it. Throughout these years, technology has been a great advancement for our country and it helped us develop in many ways that we can’t even count. Technology has its advantages as well as its disadvantages, some of the advantages are that it makes connecting to people much...
The advantages and disadvantages of representative democracy
886 words - 4 pages The advantages and disadvantages of representative democracyPage 1Representative democracy is what we have in this country. We are seen by many other countries as one of the most well run countries in the world. Our system seems to run very well and there are many advantages of using the system we do. The...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Partnership Working
804 words - 3 pages Introduction The problem with partnership working is that there are too many partners. Partnership working can be defined as a group of individuals, agencies or organisations with a shared interest, working together to achieve a specific objective. Partnerships are usually formed to address specific issues and may be short or long term. (Dewhurst, 2009) Although there is an acknowledgement that there is an absence in the definitions of...
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Global Managem
866 words - 3 pages The Advantages and Disadvantages of Global Management Today, after decades of expanding opportunity to all citizens, institutions are applying the lessons learned, to the task of meeting the new and growing needs of business, as well...